1. Information Security We are dedicated to the protection of Site users' information. To prevent unauthorized access
to information provided to us, the Company uses a number of generally accepted industry standard procedures
designed to effectively safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. These procedures include secure
server location, controlled access to data and equipment, robust redundant firewall software, network monitoring,
adaptive analysis of network traffic to track and prevent attempted network intrusions and other network abuse and
appropriate employee training in the area of data security. We shall continue to take reasonable steps to provide
effective data protection at all times, however, because no security technology can provide invulnerability to information compromise, the Company cannot, and does not, guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us or to any third party affiliated with the Site.
2. Visitor, Subscriber, Member and User Information When you visit or use this Site, including, for example, when you
click on any of our links, we will collect and store in one or more of our databases, one or more of the following types
of information ("Data"): your IP address (the domain name or other locator indicating your access to Internet); the IP
navigate and otherwise use our Site. Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored by a user's Web browser on the
user's hard drive. Cookies can be used to "remember" what information a user accesses on one Web page to simplify
subsequent interactions with that Web Site by the same user or to use the information to streamline the user's
information to make your online experience easier and more personalized and for other purposes related to your use
4. Clear GIFs ("Web Beacons") Clear GIFs, otherwise known as "web beacons" or "single-pixel GIFs", are very small
web page graphics that contain a unique digital identifying means. They function like cookies, in that they are often
used to track and measure online actions taken by web site users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's
computer hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded into the graphics, text or other components of Web pages, including
pop up windows, or in other digital documents that can support them, like email messages. We may also use Web
Beacons to optimize search engine functionality. Clear GIFs are nearly invisible and are often only the size of small
dot, such as a period at the end of a sentence. Also, like cookies, Clear GIFs, help us and our Third Party Program
Participants measure and improve Site efficiency and effectiveness. For example, we may use web beacon technology to access your personally identifiable information or compile aggregated statistics about overall Site usage. Many of our Third Party Program Participants and advertisers also employ Clear GIFs on our Site and in related Sites.
5. Log Files The Company and Third Party Program Participants, through the functionality of the Site, related Sites and related services, gather Data and other information regarding Site navigation and Site use from cookies, clear GIFs and other means and store such information in log files and other databases. This Data and similar information includes date and time recordation data, Internet protocol (IP) addresses, Internet service provider (ISP) data, referring or exit pages, your computer's operating system and components, such as your browser type, and other data. While this information generally does not directly identify individual users, it does provide us with Data and other broad demographic information. We use this information for a number of purposes including Site usage analysis, analysis of Site navigation by users, determining and analyzing overall user preferences and user trends, Site administration, and general improvement and optimization of Site efficiency and effectiveness and user communications, including promotions to users. We may also provide third parties with some or all such information and other Data collected.
6. Use of Personal Information and Disclaimer We may request personal identification information from you (such as
your name, street address, telephone number, credit card number, e-mail address, and/or any other identifier that
is intercepted and/or used by an unintended recipient.
7. Revocation of Consent Procedure (Revocation "Opting-Out") The Site also offers to you a procedure for "Opting-
Out" if you subsequently choose to revoke or withdraw any consent to accept or receive Offers. To revoke or withdraw consent to accept or receive Offers, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , clearly stating that you have revoked or withdrawn consent to receive any future Offers. If you decide to cancel an Offer and later wish to rejoin or recommence receiving a previously cancelled Offer, you may not always be able or entitled to do so, and you many not be entitled to receive credit towards benefits offered by the Company or a third party. We reserve the right at all times to terminate or suspend any subscription, membership, Offer, service or account at any time with or without notice.
8. Disclosure The Company will not disclose or use any of your personally identifiable information except to the extent
requires it, or when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring
legal action against someone who may be violating the Site's TERMS AND CONDITIONS (sample of which can be
found at https://www.maxfitgarcinia.net/ terms-of-service defrauding the Company or any third party, including any
Third Party Program Participant. The Company will disclose your personal information, without notice, to a party
unrelated to the Company if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the law, legal process served on the Company or a Third Party Program Participant, to protect the rights or property of the Company or a Third Party Program Participant, or in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public at large. All unsolicited information provided to the Company or any affiliated party, including, without limitation, any Third Party Program Participant, entirely on the initiative of a person providing the information or that person's agent, or any information which is provided independently of any request by the Company or its affiliates shall be deemed to be public information regarding which neither the Company nor any other person or entity has any duty to the information provider or any other person, and as such, the Company may use such unsolicited information in an unlimited manner.
9. Protection of Children The Company and Third Party Program Participants do not publish any content or Offers on the Site that are targeted to children. We do not specifically collect information about children. The Company and Third Party Program Participants do not solicit and do not knowingly accept subscriptions, memberships, or acceptances of Offers from persons under the age of eighteen years. If minors have access to your computer or email, we ask that you take appropriate measures to prevent such minors from accessing or using the Site or any of our Company's services as they are exclusively offered and restricted to, and only authorized for, adults over the age of eighteen years.
the Company. This policy does not apply to your use of unaffiliated Sites to which are only linked to the Sites.
posting revisions on the Site. In some circumstances you might be required to actively "accept" or "agree" to a new
provided by the Company or Third Party Program Participants. Such assent or agreement to revisions to this Privacy
Policy may be effectuated via an Opt-In or Opt-Out procedure (as those procedures are discussed above).